Old 04-13-2008, 02:52 PM
Albert Hopkins

Default dvd playback decryption trouble

On Sun, 2008-04-13 at 16:09 +0200, b.n. wrote:
> where could I look to understand what's different between the two
> systems?

The DVD drive?

-a

Old 04-13-2008, 03:27 PM
"b.n."

Albert Hopkins ha scritto:

On Sun, 2008-04-13 at 16:09 +0200, b.n. wrote:

where could I look to understand what's different between the two
systems?

The DVD drive?

I thought about that.

However I wanted to be sure that I don't miss something at the software
level, before accepting the grim possibility my laptop dvd drive is
defective.

m.

Old 04-13-2008, 03:28 PM
Hal Martin

Is Mac OS X able to play the DVD? That should determine if it is
hardware, not software.

-Hal

Old 04-13-2008, 04:41 PM
"b.n."

Hal Martin ha scritto:

Is Mac OS X able to play the DVD? That should determine if it is
hardware, not software.

Right. I checked now and, yes, OS X reads the dvd fine.

m.