Old 08-02-2012, 05:47 PM
"David A. Marlin"

Default lorax produces install tree files with old date stamp

I am creating a new install tree using lorax on Fedora 17. Everything
works, but the initrds and squashfs in the resulting tree have a Jul 28
date stamp (not today's date - Aug 02). The directories and other
generated files (.discinfo, .treeinfo) do have today's date. When I ran
this last month the dates all matched up. My concern is that one or
more of these files is not being created properly.

Does anyone know why the date stamp on those files would not match the
current (creation) date?

Note: It may be a coincidence, but the date stamp on the kernel
(vmlinuz) file is also Jul 28.

Thank you,

d.marlin