Old 08-03-2012, 03:31 PM
Paul Hartman

Default Udev rules for identical hard drives

On Fri, Aug 3, 2012 at 1:40 AM, Dale <rdalek1967@gmail.com> wrote:
> Nope. I didn't notice he was trying to use 3.2 until after I hit send.
> Bad thing about emails, you can't delete them after they are sent. :/

In the good old days you could compose offline, and not send them
until the next time you dialed up, so you had ample opportunity to
retract what you had written if you had second thoughts.

In the gmail web interface, you can able "Undo send" feature in Labs,
which will give you 5 or 10 seconds to change your mind after clicking
"send" on a message.

Old 08-04-2012, 05:50 AM
Dale

Paul Hartman wrote:
> On Fri, Aug 3, 2012 at 1:40 AM, Dale <rdalek1967@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Nope. I didn't notice he was trying to use 3.2 until after I hit send.
>> Bad thing about emails, you can't delete them after they are sent. :/
> In the good old days you could compose offline, and not send them
> until the next time you dialed up, so you had ample opportunity to
> retract what you had written if you had second thoughts.
>
> In the gmail web interface, you can able "Undo send" feature in Labs,
> which will give you 5 or 10 seconds to change your mind after clicking
> "send" on a message.

But then I wouldn't look like the idiot I am. ^-^

Dale

:-) :-)