Old 04-13-2008, 08:58 AM
"Anthony E. Caudel"

Default BASIC compilers/Interpreters?

Any BASIC compilers/Interpreters in Gentoo?

Tony

--
Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety.
-- Benjamin Franklin

Old 04-13-2008, 09:27 AM
Etaoin Shrdlu

On Sunday 13 April 2008, 10:58, Anthony E. Caudel wrote:

> Any BASIC compilers/Interpreters in Gentoo?

Apparently, at least these:

blassic, mono-basic, realbasic, gambas.

Old 04-13-2008, 06:14 PM
"Dan Cowsill"

On Sun, Apr 13, 2008 at 4:58 AM, Anthony E. Caudel
<tony.caudel@sbcglobal.net> wrote:
> Any BASIC compilers/Interpreters in Gentoo?
>
> Tony

> Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety.
> -- Benjamin Franklin

Dude. Google. First hit.

--
Dan Cowsill
http://www.danthehat.net

Old 04-13-2008, 10:43 PM
"Anthony E. Caudel"

Dan Cowsill wrote:

On Sun, Apr 13, 2008 at 4:58 AM, Anthony E. Caudel
Any BASIC compilers/Interpreters in Gentoo?

Tony

-- Benjamin Franklin

Dude. Google. First hit.

I called myself google'ing (gentoo basic) but apparently not good
enough. Maybe I need to google google.

Thanks.