Old 08-02-2012, 04:51 PM
Adam Williamson

Default Key installer functionality for F18: rescue mode, text/serial console mode

On Wed, 2012-08-01 at 20:35 -0400, Jon Stanley wrote:
> On Wed, Aug 1, 2012 at 8:03 PM, "Jˇhann B. Gu­mundsson"
> <johannbg@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > There are couple of issues that I'm aware of and will be discussing with
> > Harald which I personally would like to see resolved before we use this as a
> > replacement either altogether or until a noob friendly gui mode is
> > implemented.
>
> There never *was* a n00b friendly mode for rescue. You've always had
> to know the secret incantation to put on the cmdline to boot anaconda.

No, you don't. It's an option in the boot menu on all the release images
- DVD, netinst, and live.
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey

Old 08-02-2012, 05:18 PM
Chris Lumens

> Do you prefer bullocks or nonsense so I can be sure to use the
> political correct term for either British or American English

I prefer you to make your point without resorting to cursing, personal
attacks, or anything of the like. This list is not the ridiculous
free-for-all that fedora-devel-list has become.

- Chris