Old 07-24-2012, 08:03 AM
Helmut Jarausch

Default Web page to pdf

Hi,

I couldn't find a solution by using Google.

Say, I have a web page consisting of the file index.html with links to
other files (and so on) in the same directory or

subdirectories thereof.
I'd like to generate a single pdf file *** where links are converted to
(pdf) bookmarks ***.

Does anybody know such a (free) tool?

Many thanks for a hint,
Helmut.

Currently I use the Firefox cmdlnprint plugin and concatenate the files
by pdftk.

But this looses all link information.

Old 07-24-2012, 08:48 AM
Yohan Pereira

On 07/24/12 at 10:03am, Helmut Jarausch wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I couldn't find a solution by using Google.
>
> Say, I have a web page consisting of the file index.html with links to
> other files (and so on) in the same directory or
> subdirectories thereof.
> I'd like to generate a single pdf file *** where links are converted to
> (pdf) bookmarks ***.
> Does anybody know such a (free) tool?
>
> Many thanks for a hint,
> Helmut.
>
> Currently I use the Firefox cmdlnprint plugin and concatenate the files
> by pdftk.
> But this looses all link information.

app-text/htmldoc
Homepage: http://www.easysw.com/htmldoc/

This command line application does something similar. Its got
plenty of options see if you can make it do what you want.

--

- Yohan Pereira

The difference between a Miracle and a Fact is exactly the difference
between a mermaid and a seal.
-- Mark Twain