Old 07-22-2012, 05:11 AM
Nilesh Govindrajan

Default Force Firefox to use gecko-mediaplayer for webm

So yeah, the question is clear.
How do I force Firefox to play webm videos using gecko-mediaplayer?
Compile firefox without webm support?

Or there's some other way around?

--
Nilesh Govindrajan
http://nileshgr.com

Old 07-22-2012, 05:23 AM
Alecks Gates

On Sun, Jul 22, 2012 at 12:11 AM, Nilesh Govindrajan
<contact@nileshgr.com> wrote:
> So yeah, the question is clear.
> How do I force Firefox to play webm videos using gecko-mediaplayer? Compile
> firefox without webm support?
>
> Or there's some other way around?
>
> --
> Nilesh Govindrajan
> http://nileshgr.com

Go to Firefox preferences, Applications and type "webm" you should see
a dropdown box of what you can do with it. That's just a quick
assumption, mine is already set to gecko-mediaplayer.

Old 07-22-2012, 05:27 AM
Nilesh Govindrajan

On Sun, Jul 22, 2012 at 12:11 AM, Nilesh Govindrajan
How do I force Firefox to play webm videos using gecko-mediaplayer? Compile
firefox without webm support?

Or there's some other way around?

--
Nilesh Govindrajan
http://nileshgr.com

Go to Firefox preferences, Applications and type "webm" you should see
a dropdown box of what you can do with it. That's just a quick
assumption, mine is already set to gecko-mediaplayer.

Tried that before posting here. No use.

--
Nilesh Govindrajan
http://nileshgr.com