-   -   聲gstr鏔 Distribution: Sourcecode download? (http://www.linux-archive.org/gentoo-user/684383-angstrom-distribution-sourcecode-download.html)

07-17-2012 03:17 AM

聲gstr鏔 Distribution: Sourcecode download?

Hi,

does someone know a way to download the Angstrom-Distribution
and the according toolchain to build the binarie via crosscompiling
on my Gentoo-system (I only found the binaries...) ?

Best regards,
mcc

Daniel Wagener 07-17-2012 07:00 AM

聲gstr鏔 Distribution: Sourcecode download?

Angstrom is built from OpenEmbedded, you may want to check www.openembedded.org

--

07-17-2012 11:38 PM

聲gstr鏔 Distribution: Sourcecode download?

Daniel Wagener <stelf@gmx.net> [12-07-17 19:00]:
> On Tue, 17 Jul 2012 05:17:50 +0200
> meino.cramer@gmx.de wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > does someone know a way to download the Angstrom-Distribution
> > and the according toolchain to build the binarie via crosscompiling
> > on my Gentoo-system (I only found the binaries...) ?
> >
> > Thank you very much in advance for any help!
> >
> > Best regards,
> > mcc
>
> Angstrom is built from OpenEmbedded, you may want to check www.openembedded.org
>

> --

Hi Daniel,

Ah! Things are becoming much clearer now! /THIS/ is the reason for
which I wasn't able to locate the source of Angstrom on the Angstrom
pages.... ;) :)))

Thank your very much for the info!!

Best regards,
mcc

James 07-18-2012 01:25 AM

<meino.cramer <at> gmx.de> writes:

> > > does someone know a way to download the Angstrom-Distribution
> > > and the according toolchain to build the binarie via crosscompiling
> > > on my Gentoo-system (I only found the binaries...) ?

> > > Thank you very much in advance for any help!

You may find this resource useful....

http://narcissus.angstrom-distribution.org/

hth,
James