Old 04-12-2008, 12:26 AM
maxim wexler

Default (EE) R128(0): No DFP detected-RESOLVED?

The good news is that startx works. The bad news is
that the error remains on the login screen.

What I did was to let xorgconfig find my mouse
automatically, option 1, instead of selecting
Microsoft Two Button mouse, option 5, which is what
I'm using.

So, I guess this error is for something else, but why
it doesn't crash the server is beyond me.