Old 07-15-2012, 08:13 AM
William Kenworthy

Default OT: any users of gxemul and ultrix on this list?

only sorta related to gentoo - the vm runs on a gentoo host and I am
trying to get networking going between them.

I am trying to recover some research data from the 1990's on an ultrix
system. I have set up ultrix on a gxemul VM and have it working
internally (ping to the default 10.0.0.0 net - yes, I know ping is an
echo service on gxemul). But thats it, and I think the problem is on
the gentoo side but I have only a fuzzy appreciation of how gxemul is
networked.

I need someone with gxemul/ultrix experience that I can ask newbie
questions of. If anyone can volunteer that would be appreciated - off
list I think.

BillK