Old 07-14-2012, 11:07 AM
Leiking

Default consolekit is not active in awesome.

http://forums.gentoo.org/viewtopic-t-930032.html?sid=5c01cd2a5c1d5d0da75c6ac01abf04a0

Old 07-15-2012, 06:10 PM
Mick

On Saturday 14 Jul 2012 12:07:09 Leiking wrote:
> http://forums.gentoo.org/viewtopic-t-930032.html?sid=5c01cd2a5c1d5d0da75c6a
> c01abf04a0

Have you tried starting awsome with:

exec ck-launch-session startx

Mick

Old 07-16-2012, 07:39 AM
Leiking

yes, I tried, not work

Old 07-17-2012, 04:37 PM
Volker Armin Hemmann

Am Samstag, 14. Juli 2012, 19:07:09 schrieb Leiking:
> http://forums.gentoo.org/viewtopic-t-930032.html?sid=5c01cd2a5c1d5d0da75c6ac
> 01abf04a0

next time post something more than just some link I am way too lazy to click.

Since it is not clear from your subject I have a question:

are you glad and happy that consolekit is not active
or
do you want consolekit to be active?

Could go either ways.

--