Old 07-14-2012, 06:41 AM
shubham

Default Regarding installer development

Hi All,

This is my first mail to this ML.

I am a newbie in installer development. I want to learn all the activities which are required for development of an installer.
Is there any guide /tutorial or link from where I can get in depth knowledge of installer development from some upstream OS .
It would be really helpful if some links of tips and tricks are also shared.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
S.S