ToDo transferred to hosted, need to prioritize; call for help
Martin Sourada wrote:
I've recently finished updating and transferring the ToDo/Menus  list
to fedorahosted . My plans are that we decide on priorities  for
the icons and those with highest priority would be blocker for next
major release (0.4).
Why I am writing this here is mostly because of these reasons:
1. To keep you informed what's happening
2. To gather comments/suggestions concerning the new page
3. So that you can help with decision about the priorities
And now to the next what I have in mind. We'd like to target the Echo
icons for the F10 release, but there is still a lot of work to be done,
and currently there are only two people (me and Luya) actively working
on them which is too little. With recent growth of the art team I though
there might be people interested with helping, or might know about such
Indeed, he have a promising number of new contributors, are you guys
interested in icon development? It is a good opportunity for learning...
And it seems like a good opportunity for Echo, the team has matured
enough, he should know already how to handle the regular tasks and Echo
is already work in progress for quite some time (2 years?), maybe *now*
is the time to take a hard decision: use it or kill it.
How you can help?
1. You can help with the managing stuff
* Work on various wiki pages
* Help with deciding schedules, tasks, policies, etc.
2. You can provide feedback
* Do you know of an icon that is violating guidelines ?
* Do you know of an icon that looks out of the way compared to others?
* Do you think there is an information gap somewhere?
If you answer yes to any of these questions feel free to share those
concerns with us either here, on the art-list, or in echo's ticket
3. You can help with icon creation.
* Look at the ToDo lists  to see what needs to be done
* Get familiar with the guidelines 
* Submit your work on the art list for acceptance
Thanks for your comments,
nicu :: http://nicubunu.ro :: http://nicubunu.blogspot.com
Cool Fedora wallpapers: http://fedora.nicubunu.ro/wallpapers/
Open Clip Art Library: http://www.openclipart.org
my Fedora stuff: http://fedora.nicubunu.ro
Fedora-art-list mailing list