Old 07-03-2012, 10:00 PM
walt

Default Anyone have cinnamon working properly?

Cinnamon almost works well for me except that the Applications menu
does nothing when I click on it. The other dropdown menus work as
expected.

If it works for you, I'll do more debugging here, but if it's just
broken then I won't spend any more time on it.

Thanks