Old 06-22-2012, 04:20 PM
Willie

Default Need Help!

Hi All,
I have been running a gentoo box for quite some time without a desktop manager. Did a lot of upgrading in between time also. The problem I am having is when I login I can't open any Windows. The only one that has open without crashing the entire computer that I know of is VLC.

Any help is greatly appreciated.
--

Willie Matthews
matthews.willie@gmail.com