Old 04-10-2008, 02:12 PM
"Michael Holmes"

Default Which kernel version is included with 2008.0_beta1?

Hi, just finished downloading the 2008.0 beta liveDVD, and I'm just wondering, what kernel version is supplied on the DVDs Stage 3?

Old 04-10-2008, 06:31 PM
Neil Bothwick

On Thu, 10 Apr 2008 15:12:00 +0100, Michael Holmes wrote:

> Hi, just finished downloading the 2008.0 beta liveDVD, and I'm just
> wondering, what kernel version is supplied on the DVDs Stage 3?

Stage 3 does not include a kernel.

--
Neil Bothwick

Last yur I kudnt spel modjerater now I are won.

Old 04-10-2008, 08:05 PM
"Michael Holmes"

Sorry, I'm new to Gentoo. :/ Doesn't matter anyway, I found out now and everything is running smooth.