-   -   Oszkár Ocsenás (http://www.linux-archive.org/gentoo-user/674558-oszkar-ocsenas.html)

Oszkár Ocsenás 06-19-2012 03:12 PM

Oszkár Ocsenás

Hy!

I'm new in this list.
My name is Oszkár Ocsenás
I'm from Hungary
I'm interested in Linux@work, and Linux@daily use

My most known distributions are: Ubuntu, Fedora, Sabayon and Gentoo

Michael Mol 06-19-2012 03:19 PM

Oszkár Ocsenás

On Tue, Jun 19, 2012 at 11:12 AM, Oszkár Ocsenás <ocsenaso@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hy!
>
> I'm new in this list.
> My name is Oszkár Ocsenás
> I'm from Hungary
> I'm interested in Linux@work, and Linux@daily use
>
> My most known distributions are: Ubuntu, Fedora, Sabayon and Gentoo

Greetings, Oszkár. Most people who join the list don't give
introductory emails, but welcome.

Myself, I'm most familiar with Debian, Ubuntu and Gentoo. I don't get
to actively use Linux much at work, but all of the machines at home
are running one distro or another.

--
:wq

Philip Webb 06-20-2012 02:47 AM

Oszkár Ocsenás

120619 Michael Mol wrote:
> On Tue, Jun 19, 2012 at 11:12 AM, Oszkár Ocsenás <ocsenaso@gmail.com> wrote:
>> I'm new in this list. My name is Oszkár Ocsenás. I'm from Hungary.
>> I'm interested in Linux@work, and Linux@daily use
>> My most known distributions are: Ubuntu, Fedora, Sabayon and Gentoo
> Greetings, Oszkár. Most people who join the list
> don't give introductory emails, but welcome.

Echoed. You'll find it's generally friendly & well-focussed.
You can ask off-topic [OT] questions, but don't overdo it.
Try to make sure you've read the basic Gentoo documentation
& remember there's a very active Bugzilla; there's also a Forum,
but the noise-to-signal ratio there is usually too high.

I recently installed Fedora 17 & Mageia 2.0 on spare disk space
& couldn't get either to download a version of Flash or anything else.
I'll try tuning them up when I have a bit of spare time,
but my feeling after 9 yr is that Gentoo is the easiest distro to use.

SUPPORT ___________//___, Philip Webb

Matthew Finkel 06-20-2012 03:29 AM

Oszkár Ocsenás