Old 04-10-2008, 09:50 AM
Etaoin Shrdlu

Default reference manager

On Thursday 10 April 2008, 11:09, Gavin Seddon wrote:
> Hi,
> Is there a good, fully functional rm available on portage. That is
> one that can be used with oo, inserts papers in various bib format and
> EASY.
>

> I have tried Jabref I wondered if there is a better one before I input
> all my papers?
> Gavin

Check out zotero (http://www.zotero.org). Not in portage, but it's a
firefox/oo extension and can thus be installed easily.
Other programs (in portage) are pybliographer or bibus. However, zotero
is the most powerful imho (I used it some time ago).

Hope this helps.

Old 04-10-2008, 10:11 AM
Gavin Seddon

Etaoin Shrdlu wrote:

Is there a good, fully functional rm available on portage. That is
one that can be used with oo, inserts papers in various bib format and
EASY.

I have tried Jabref I wondered if there is a better one before I input
all my papers?
Gavin

Check out zotero (http://www.zotero.org). Not in portage, but it's a
firefox/oo extension and can thus be installed easily.
Other programs (in portage) are pybliographer or bibus. However, zotero
is the most powerful imho (I used it some time ago).

Hope this helps.

Thanks Zotero's great!
Gav