Old 06-18-2012, 09:36 AM
Philip Webb

Default Adobe vs Gnash

I want to nag my ISP re speed & they will demand I use the Speedtest site,
which requires Flash, so I've installed Adobe Flash & Gnash.
Firefox allows an easy En/Disable of each one.

What I've found so far is that most videos don't seem to download,
a couple from Yahoo do show -- Katie Kouric advertising beads (ugh!)
& some guy walking across Niagara Falls -- , but only with Adobe,
while -- what I need -- Speedtest works with Adobe & also with Gnash.

Does anyone else have experience with these or any advice ?

SUPPORT ___________//___, Philip Webb