Old 06-18-2012, 02:53 AM
Dale

Default adobe-flash and constant errors.

David Haller wrote:
> Hello,
>
> On Mon, 11 Jun 2012, Dale wrote:
>> `/usr/portage/distfiles/adobe-flash-11.2.202.235.i386.tar.gz' saved
> 11.2.202.235 crashes all the time anyway (at least on x86_64), there's
> a new version 11.2.202.236 out since yesterday or so that works again.
>
> HTH,
> -dnh

I been using *.236 for a while. I think it is a mismatch between flash
and something else, maybe nvidia, Seamonkey or something like that.

Right now, it seems to be working fine. I've done a few upgrades so
maybe whatever was not happy got updated to a happy version. Now that
it is happy, I'll join in. lol

Dale

:-) :-)

Miss the compile output? Hint: