Linux Archive

Linux Archive (http://www.linux-archive.org/)
-   Gentoo User (http://www.linux-archive.org/gentoo-user/)
-   -   Can't emerge any gcc (http://www.linux-archive.org/gentoo-user/671721-cant-emerge-any-gcc.html)

Ezequiel Garcia 05-27-2012 11:33 PM

Can't emerge any gcc
 
Hi,

I can't emerge any gcc. I tried emerging 4.7, 4.5.3-r2 with no luck.

Should I file a bug?

Thanks,
Ezequiel.
---

Checking multilib configuration for libgomp...
Configuring stage 1 in i686-pc-linux-gnu/libgomp
configure: loading site script /usr/share/config.site
configure: loading site script /usr/share/crossdev/include/site/linux
configure: loading site script /usr/share/crossdev/include/site/linux-gnu
configure: loading site script /usr/share/crossdev/include/site/i686-linux-gnu
configure: creating cache ./config.cache
checking for --enable-version-specific-runtime-libs... no
checking for --enable-generated-files-in-srcdir... no
checking build system type... i686-pc-linux-gnu
checking host system type... i686-pc-linux-gnu
checking target system type... i686-pc-linux-gnu
checking for a BSD-compatible install... /usr/bin/install -c
checking whether build environment is sane... yes
checking for a thread-safe mkdir -p... /bin/mkdir -p
checking for gawk... gawk
checking whether make sets $(MAKE)... yes
checking for i686-pc-linux-gnu-gcc...
/var/tmp/portage/sys-devel/gcc-4.5.3-r2/work/build/./gcc/xgcc
-B/var/tmp/portage/sys-devel/gcc-4.5.3-r2/work/build/./gcc/
-B/usr/i686-pc-linux-gnu/bin/ -B/usr/i686-pc-linux-gnu/lib/ -isystem
/usr/i686-pc-linux-gnu/include -isystem
/usr/i686-pc-linux-gnu/sys-include
checking for C compiler default output file name...
configure: error: in
`/var/tmp/portage/sys-devel/gcc-4.5.3-r2/work/build/i686-pc-linux-gnu/libgomp':
configure: error: C compiler cannot create executables
See `config.log' for more details.
make[2]: *** [configure-stage1-target-libgomp] Error 77
make[2]: Leaving directory `/var/tmp/portage/sys-devel/gcc-4.5.3-r2/work/build'
make[1]: *** [stage1-bubble] Error 2
make[1]: Leaving directory `/var/tmp/portage/sys-devel/gcc-4.5.3-r2/work/build'
make: *** [bootstrap-lean] Error 2
emake failed
* ERROR: sys-devel/gcc-4.5.3-r2 failed (compile phase):
* emake failed with bootstrap-lean
*
* Call stack:
* ebuild.sh, line 85: Called src_compile
* environment, line 3866: Called toolchain_src_compile
* environment, line 4507: Called gcc_do_make
* environment, line 2223: Called die
* The specific snippet of code:
* emake LDFLAGS="${LDFLAGS}" STAGE1_CFLAGS="${STAGE1_CFLAGS}"
LIBPATH="${LIBPATH}" BOOT_CFLAGS="${BOOT_CFLAGS}" ${GCC_MAKE_TARGET}
|| die "emake failed with ${GCC_MAKE_TARGET}";
*
* If you need support, post the output of 'emerge --info
=sys-devel/gcc-4.5.3-r2',
* the complete build log and the output of 'emerge -pqv
=sys-devel/gcc-4.5.3-r2'.
*
* Please include
/var/tmp/portage/sys-devel/gcc-4.5.3-r2/work/build/gcc-build-logs.tar.bz2
in your bug report
*
* The complete build log is located at
'/var/tmp/portage/sys-devel/gcc-4.5.3-r2/temp/build.log'.
* The ebuild environment file is located at
'/var/tmp/portage/sys-devel/gcc-4.5.3-r2/temp/environment'.
* S: '/var/tmp/portage/sys-devel/gcc-4.5.3-r2/work/build'

>>> Failed to emerge sys-devel/gcc-4.5.3-r2, Log file:

>>> '/var/tmp/portage/sys-devel/gcc-4.5.3-r2/temp/build.log'

* Messages for package sys-devel/gcc-4.5.3-r2:

* ERROR: sys-devel/gcc-4.5.3-r2 failed (compile phase):
* emake failed with bootstrap-lean
*
* Call stack:
* ebuild.sh, line 85: Called src_compile
* environment, line 3866: Called toolchain_src_compile
* environment, line 4507: Called gcc_do_make
* environment, line 2223: Called die
* The specific snippet of code:
* emake LDFLAGS="${LDFLAGS}" STAGE1_CFLAGS="${STAGE1_CFLAGS}"
LIBPATH="${LIBPATH}" BOOT_CFLAGS="${BOOT_CFLAGS}" ${GCC_MAKE_TARGET}
|| die "emake failed with ${GCC_MAKE_TARGET}";
*
* If you need support, post the output of 'emerge --info
=sys-devel/gcc-4.5.3-r2',
* the complete build log and the output of 'emerge -pqv
=sys-devel/gcc-4.5.3-r2'.
*
* Please include
/var/tmp/portage/sys-devel/gcc-4.5.3-r2/work/build/gcc-build-logs.tar.bz2
in your bug report
*
* The complete build log is located at
'/var/tmp/portage/sys-devel/gcc-4.5.3-r2/temp/build.log'.
* The ebuild environment file is located at
'/var/tmp/portage/sys-devel/gcc-4.5.3-r2/temp/environment'.
* S: '/var/tmp/portage/sys-devel/gcc-4.5.3-r2/work/build'

William Kenworthy 05-27-2012 11:48 PM

Can't emerge any gcc
 
probably not, you will need some more info as its a bit vague:

What does "gcc -v" say?

and "gcc-config -l"

Can you compile anything, either through emerge or manually (i.e., even
a small "hello world")

Need to narrow it down.

BillK




On Sun, 2012-05-27 at 20:33 -0300, Ezequiel Garcia wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I can't emerge any gcc. I tried emerging 4.7, 4.5.3-r2 with no luck.
>
> Should I file a bug?
>
> Thanks,
> Ezequiel.
> ---
>
> Checking multilib configuration for libgomp...
> Configuring stage 1 in i686-pc-linux-gnu/libgomp
> configure: loading site script /usr/share/config.site
> configure: loading site script /usr/share/crossdev/include/site/linux
> configure: loading site script /usr/share/crossdev/include/site/linux-gnu
> configure: loading site script /usr/share/crossdev/include/site/i686-linux-gnu
> configure: creating cache ./config.cache
> checking for --enable-version-specific-runtime-libs... no
> checking for --enable-generated-files-in-srcdir... no
> checking build system type... i686-pc-linux-gnu
> checking host system type... i686-pc-linux-gnu
> checking target system type... i686-pc-linux-gnu
> checking for a BSD-compatible install... /usr/bin/install -c
> checking whether build environment is sane... yes
> checking for a thread-safe mkdir -p... /bin/mkdir -p
> checking for gawk... gawk
> checking whether make sets $(MAKE)... yes
> checking for i686-pc-linux-gnu-gcc...
> /var/tmp/portage/sys-devel/gcc-4.5.3-r2/work/build/./gcc/xgcc
> -B/var/tmp/portage/sys-devel/gcc-4.5.3-r2/work/build/./gcc/
> -B/usr/i686-pc-linux-gnu/bin/ -B/usr/i686-pc-linux-gnu/lib/ -isystem
> /usr/i686-pc-linux-gnu/include -isystem
> /usr/i686-pc-linux-gnu/sys-include
> checking for C compiler default output file name...
> configure: error: in
> `/var/tmp/portage/sys-devel/gcc-4.5.3-r2/work/build/i686-pc-linux-gnu/libgomp':
> configure: error: C compiler cannot create executables
> See `config.log' for more details.
> make[2]: *** [configure-stage1-target-libgomp] Error 77
> make[2]: Leaving directory `/var/tmp/portage/sys-devel/gcc-4.5.3-r2/work/build'
> make[1]: *** [stage1-bubble] Error 2
> make[1]: Leaving directory `/var/tmp/portage/sys-devel/gcc-4.5.3-r2/work/build'
> make: *** [bootstrap-lean] Error 2
> emake failed
> * ERROR: sys-devel/gcc-4.5.3-r2 failed (compile phase):
> * emake failed with bootstrap-lean
> *
> * Call stack:
> * ebuild.sh, line 85: Called src_compile
> * environment, line 3866: Called toolchain_src_compile
> * environment, line 4507: Called gcc_do_make
> * environment, line 2223: Called die
> * The specific snippet of code:
> * emake LDFLAGS="${LDFLAGS}" STAGE1_CFLAGS="${STAGE1_CFLAGS}"
> LIBPATH="${LIBPATH}" BOOT_CFLAGS="${BOOT_CFLAGS}" ${GCC_MAKE_TARGET}
> || die "emake failed with ${GCC_MAKE_TARGET}";
> *
> * If you need support, post the output of 'emerge --info
> =sys-devel/gcc-4.5.3-r2',
> * the complete build log and the output of 'emerge -pqv
> =sys-devel/gcc-4.5.3-r2'.
> *
> * Please include
> /var/tmp/portage/sys-devel/gcc-4.5.3-r2/work/build/gcc-build-logs.tar.bz2
> in your bug report
> *
> * The complete build log is located at
> '/var/tmp/portage/sys-devel/gcc-4.5.3-r2/temp/build.log'.
> * The ebuild environment file is located at
> '/var/tmp/portage/sys-devel/gcc-4.5.3-r2/temp/environment'.
> * S: '/var/tmp/portage/sys-devel/gcc-4.5.3-r2/work/build'
>
> >>> Failed to emerge sys-devel/gcc-4.5.3-r2, Log file:
>
> >>> '/var/tmp/portage/sys-devel/gcc-4.5.3-r2/temp/build.log'
>
> * Messages for package sys-devel/gcc-4.5.3-r2:
>
> * ERROR: sys-devel/gcc-4.5.3-r2 failed (compile phase):
> * emake failed with bootstrap-lean
> *
> * Call stack:
> * ebuild.sh, line 85: Called src_compile
> * environment, line 3866: Called toolchain_src_compile
> * environment, line 4507: Called gcc_do_make
> * environment, line 2223: Called die
> * The specific snippet of code:
> * emake LDFLAGS="${LDFLAGS}" STAGE1_CFLAGS="${STAGE1_CFLAGS}"
> LIBPATH="${LIBPATH}" BOOT_CFLAGS="${BOOT_CFLAGS}" ${GCC_MAKE_TARGET}
> || die "emake failed with ${GCC_MAKE_TARGET}";
> *
> * If you need support, post the output of 'emerge --info
> =sys-devel/gcc-4.5.3-r2',
> * the complete build log and the output of 'emerge -pqv
> =sys-devel/gcc-4.5.3-r2'.
> *
> * Please include
> /var/tmp/portage/sys-devel/gcc-4.5.3-r2/work/build/gcc-build-logs.tar.bz2
> in your bug report
> *
> * The complete build log is located at
> '/var/tmp/portage/sys-devel/gcc-4.5.3-r2/temp/build.log'.
> * The ebuild environment file is located at
> '/var/tmp/portage/sys-devel/gcc-4.5.3-r2/temp/environment'.
> * S: '/var/tmp/portage/sys-devel/gcc-4.5.3-r2/work/build'
>

Ezequiel Garcia 05-28-2012 12:08 AM

Can't emerge any gcc
 
Hi,

On Sun, May 27, 2012 at 8:48 PM, William Kenworthy <billk@iinet.net.au> wrote:
> probably not, you will need some more info as its a bit vague:
>
> What does "gcc -v" say?

Using built-in specs.
Target: i686-pc-linux-gnu
Configured with:
/var/tmp/portage/sys-devel/gcc-4.4.5/work/gcc-4.4.5/configure
--prefix=/usr --bindir=/usr/i686-pc-linux-gnu/gcc-bin/4.4.5
--includedir=/usr/lib/gcc/i686-pc-linux-gnu/4.4.5/include
--datadir=/usr/share/gcc-data/i686-pc-linux-gnu/4.4.5
--mandir=/usr/share/gcc-data/i686-pc-linux-gnu/4.4.5/man
--infodir=/usr/share/gcc-data/i686-pc-linux-gnu/4.4.5/info
--with-gxx-include-dir=/usr/lib/gcc/i686-pc-linux-gnu/4.4.5/include/g++-v4
--host=i686-pc-linux-gnu --build=i686-pc-linux-gnu --disable-altivec
--disable-fixed-point --without-ppl --without-cloog --enable-nls
--without-included-gettext --with-system-zlib --disable-werror
--enable-secureplt --disable-multilib --enable-libmudflap
--disable-libssp --enable-libgomp
--with-python-dir=/share/gcc-data/i686-pc-linux-gnu/4.4.5/python
--enable-checking=release --disable-libgcj --with-arch=i686
--enable-languages=c,c++,fortran --enable-shared
--enable-threads=posix --enable-__cxa_atexit --enable-clocale=gnu
--with-bugurl=http://bugs.gentoo.org/ --with-pkgversion='Gentoo 4.4.5
p1.3, pie-0.4.5'
Thread model: posix
gcc version 4.4.5 (Gentoo 4.4.5 p1.3, pie-0.4.5)

>
> and "gcc-config -l"
>

localhost v4l-dvb # gcc-config -l
[1] i686-pc-linux-gnu-4.4.5 *

> Can you compile anything, either through emerge or manually (i.e., even
> a *small "hello world")
>

Indeed! I can emerge other stuff.
Plus right now I'm working and compiling my stuff.

Feel free to ask me anything else,
Thanks,
Ezequiel.

Dale 05-28-2012 12:18 AM

Can't emerge any gcc
 
Ezequiel Garcia wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I can't emerge any gcc. I tried emerging 4.7, 4.5.3-r2 with no luck.
>
> Should I file a bug?
>
> Thanks,
> Ezequiel.


I ran into this a while back and I had to do a emerge -e system then a
emerge -e world. I'm not saying to do this yet but if no one posts a
fix, you may have to try that route.

In the meantime, make sure everything in make.conf is set correctly.
Check for typos and other silly mistakes. Maybe post it here and see if
someone else sees something. I don't even want to try to count the
times all of us have had a typo that wrecks everything.

Check gcc-config -l to make sure it is set. I have corrected issues in
the past by changing it to a older gcc then back to the new one. I
guess something got corrupted or something. It only takes a few
seconds, it could be worth a try. Running env-update and source
/etc/profile in between while at it.

You can try revdep-rebuild to see if that helps but it may not.
Sometimes you have to run that multiple times and check for mixing
stable and unstable packages. There are occasions where mixing
stable/unstable does not turn out to well.

This is a common thing and I wouldn't file a bug report. It usually
turns out to be a operator error or some setting that got messed up.

Dale

:-) :-)

P. S. Hold on to your hair. No need to pull it out. lol

--
I am only responsible for what I said ... Not for what you understood or
how you interpreted my words!

Miss the compile output? Hint:
EMERGE_DEFAULT_OPTS="--quiet-build=n"

Pandu Poluan 05-28-2012 01:01 AM

Can't emerge any gcc
 
On May 28, 2012 6:39 AM, "Ezequiel Garcia" <elezegarcia@gmail.com> wrote:

>

> Hi,

>

> I can't emerge any gcc. I tried emerging 4.7, 4.5.3-r2 with no luck.

>

> Should I file a bug?

>

> Thanks,

> Ezequiel.

> ---

>

> Checking multilib configuration for libgomp...

> Configuring stage 1 in i686-pc-linux-gnu/libgomp

> configure: loading site script /usr/share/config.site

> configure: loading site script /usr/share/crossdev/include/site/linux

> configure: loading site script /usr/share/crossdev/include/site/linux-gnu

> configure: loading site script /usr/share/crossdev/include/site/i686-linux-gnu

> configure: creating cache ./config.cache

> checking for --enable-version-specific-runtime-libs... no

> checking for --enable-generated-files-in-srcdir... no

> checking build system type... i686-pc-linux-gnu

> checking host system type... i686-pc-linux-gnu

> checking target system type... i686-pc-linux-gnu

> checking for a BSD-compatible install... /usr/bin/install -c

> checking whether build environment is sane... yes

> checking for a thread-safe mkdir -p... /bin/mkdir -p

> checking for gawk... gawk

> checking whether make sets $(MAKE)... yes

> checking for i686-pc-linux-gnu-gcc...

> /var/tmp/portage/sys-devel/gcc-4.5.3-r2/work/build/./gcc/xgcc

> -B/var/tmp/portage/sys-devel/gcc-4.5.3-r2/work/build/./gcc/

> -B/usr/i686-pc-linux-gnu/bin/ -B/usr/i686-pc-linux-gnu/lib/ -isystem

> /usr/i686-pc-linux-gnu/include -isystem

> /usr/i686-pc-linux-gnu/sys-include

> checking for C compiler default output file name...

> configure: error: in

> `/var/tmp/portage/sys-devel/gcc-4.5.3-r2/work/build/i686-pc-linux-gnu/libgomp':

> configure: error: C compiler cannot create executables

> See `config.log' for more details.

> make[2]: *** [configure-stage1-target-libgomp] Error 77

> make[2]: Leaving directory `/var/tmp/portage/sys-devel/gcc-4.5.3-r2/work/build'

> make[1]: *** [stage1-bubble] Error 2

> make[1]: Leaving directory `/var/tmp/portage/sys-devel/gcc-4.5.3-r2/work/build'

> make: *** [bootstrap-lean] Error 2

> emake failed

> ** ERROR: sys-devel/gcc-4.5.3-r2 failed (compile phase):

> ** * emake failed with bootstrap-lean

> **

> ** Call stack:

> ** * * ebuild.sh, line * 85: *Called src_compile

> ** * environment, line 3866: *Called toolchain_src_compile

> ** * environment, line 4507: *Called gcc_do_make

> ** * environment, line 2223: *Called die

> ** The specific snippet of code:

> ** * * * emake LDFLAGS="${LDFLAGS}" STAGE1_CFLAGS="${STAGE1_CFLAGS}"

> LIBPATH="${LIBPATH}" BOOT_CFLAGS="${BOOT_CFLAGS}" ${GCC_MAKE_TARGET}

> || die "emake failed with ${GCC_MAKE_TARGET}";

> **

> ** If you need support, post the output of 'emerge --info

> =sys-devel/gcc-4.5.3-r2',

> ** the complete build log and the output of 'emerge -pqv

> =sys-devel/gcc-4.5.3-r2'.

> **

> ** Please include

> /var/tmp/portage/sys-devel/gcc-4.5.3-r2/work/build/gcc-build-logs.tar.bz2

> in your bug report

> **

> ** The complete build log is located at

> '/var/tmp/portage/sys-devel/gcc-4.5.3-r2/temp/build.log'.

> ** The ebuild environment file is located at

> '/var/tmp/portage/sys-devel/gcc-4.5.3-r2/temp/environment'.

> ** S: '/var/tmp/portage/sys-devel/gcc-4.5.3-r2/work/build'

>

> >>> Failed to emerge sys-devel/gcc-4.5.3-r2, Log file:

>

> >>> *'/var/tmp/portage/sys-devel/gcc-4.5.3-r2/temp/build.log'

>

> ** Messages for package sys-devel/gcc-4.5.3-r2:

>

> ** ERROR: sys-devel/gcc-4.5.3-r2 failed (compile phase):

> ** * emake failed with bootstrap-lean

> **

> ** Call stack:

> ** * * ebuild.sh, line * 85: *Called src_compile

> ** * environment, line 3866: *Called toolchain_src_compile

> ** * environment, line 4507: *Called gcc_do_make

> ** * environment, line 2223: *Called die

> ** The specific snippet of code:

> ** * * * emake LDFLAGS="${LDFLAGS}" STAGE1_CFLAGS="${STAGE1_CFLAGS}"

> LIBPATH="${LIBPATH}" BOOT_CFLAGS="${BOOT_CFLAGS}" ${GCC_MAKE_TARGET}

> || die "emake failed with ${GCC_MAKE_TARGET}";

> **

> ** If you need support, post the output of 'emerge --info

> =sys-devel/gcc-4.5.3-r2',

> ** the complete build log and the output of 'emerge -pqv

> =sys-devel/gcc-4.5.3-r2'.

> **

> ** Please include

> /var/tmp/portage/sys-devel/gcc-4.5.3-r2/work/build/gcc-build-logs.tar.bz2

> in your bug report

> **

> ** The complete build log is located at

> '/var/tmp/portage/sys-devel/gcc-4.5.3-r2/temp/build.log'.

> ** The ebuild environment file is located at

> '/var/tmp/portage/sys-devel/gcc-4.5.3-r2/temp/environment'.

> ** S: '/var/tmp/portage/sys-devel/gcc-4.5.3-r2/work/build'

>


What's your CFLAGS?


Rgds,

"W.Kenworthy" 05-28-2012 01:49 AM

Can't emerge any gcc
 
ram usage just before failure? - do you have enough, and enough disk
space?

BillK



-----Original Message-----
From: Ezequiel Garcia <elezegarcia@gmail.com>
Reply-to: gentoo-user@lists.gentoo.org
To: gentoo-user@lists.gentoo.org
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Can't emerge any gcc
Date: Sun, 27 May 2012 21:08:21 -0300

Hi,

On Sun, May 27, 2012 at 8:48 PM, William Kenworthy <billk@iinet.net.au> wrote:
> probably not, you will need some more info as its a bit vague:
>
> What does "gcc -v" say?

Using built-in specs.
Target: i686-pc-linux-gnu
Configured with:
/var/tmp/portage/sys-devel/gcc-4.4.5/work/gcc-4.4.5/configure
--prefix=/usr --bindir=/usr/i686-pc-linux-gnu/gcc-bin/4.4.5
--includedir=/usr/lib/gcc/i686-pc-linux-gnu/4.4.5/include
--datadir=/usr/share/gcc-data/i686-pc-linux-gnu/4.4.5
--mandir=/usr/share/gcc-data/i686-pc-linux-gnu/4.4.5/man
--infodir=/usr/share/gcc-data/i686-pc-linux-gnu/4.4.5/info
--with-gxx-include-dir=/usr/lib/gcc/i686-pc-linux-gnu/4.4.5/include/g++-v4
--host=i686-pc-linux-gnu --build=i686-pc-linux-gnu --disable-altivec
--disable-fixed-point --without-ppl --without-cloog --enable-nls
--without-included-gettext --with-system-zlib --disable-werror
--enable-secureplt --disable-multilib --enable-libmudflap
--disable-libssp --enable-libgomp
--with-python-dir=/share/gcc-data/i686-pc-linux-gnu/4.4.5/python
--enable-checking=release --disable-libgcj --with-arch=i686
--enable-languages=c,c++,fortran --enable-shared
--enable-threads=posix --enable-__cxa_atexit --enable-clocale=gnu
--with-bugurl=http://bugs.gentoo.org/ --with-pkgversion='Gentoo 4.4.5
p1.3, pie-0.4.5'
Thread model: posix
gcc version 4.4.5 (Gentoo 4.4.5 p1.3, pie-0.4.5)

>
> and "gcc-config -l"
>

localhost v4l-dvb # gcc-config -l
[1] i686-pc-linux-gnu-4.4.5 *

> Can you compile anything, either through emerge or manually (i.e., even
> a small "hello world")
>

Indeed! I can emerge other stuff.
Plus right now I'm working and compiling my stuff.

Feel free to ask me anything else,
Thanks,
Ezequiel.

Ezequiel Garcia 05-29-2012 11:28 AM

Can't emerge any gcc
 
On Sun, May 27, 2012 at 10:49 PM, W.Kenworthy <billk@iinet.net.au> wrote:
> ram usage just before failure? - do you have enough, and enough disk
> space?
>

This are idle numbers:

localhost ~ # free -m
total used free shared buffers cached
Mem: 1890 420 1469 0 7 165
-/+ buffers/cache: 247 1643
Swap: 0 0 0

localhost ~ # df -h
Filesystem Size Used Avail Use% Mounted on
rootfs 37G 25G 11G 71% /
/dev/root 37G 25G 11G 71% /
rc-svcdir 1.0M 52K 972K 6% /lib/rc/init.d
udev 10M 280K 9.8M 3% /dev
shm 946M 264K 945M 1% /dev/shm
/dev/sdb1 27G 4.5G 22G 18% /root/devel
/dev/sdb3 9.8G 3.5G 5.9G 38% /root/linux-devel
/dev/sda5 98G 69G 30G 71% /media/datos

But, I don't think this is related or the error would be noticable,
plus I wouldn't be able to do much.

Ezequiel Garcia 05-29-2012 11:29 AM

Can't emerge any gcc
 
On Sun, May 27, 2012 at 10:01 PM, Pandu Poluan <pandu@poluan.info> wrote:

>
> What's your CFLAGS?
>

cat /etc/make.conf

CFLAGS="-O2 -march=i686 -pipe"
CXXFLAGS="${CFLAGS}"
# WARNING: Changing your CHOST is not something that should be done lightly.
# Please consult http://www.gentoo.org/doc/en/change-chost.xml before changing.
GENTOO_MIRRORS="http://gentoo.localhost.net.ar/
ftp://mirrors.localhost.net.ar/pub/mirrors/gentoo/
http://mirrors.cs.wmich.edu/gentoo"
CHOST="i686-pc-linux-gnu"
VIDEO_CARDS="radeon"
INPUT_DEVICES="evdev"
USE="sse sse2 mmx 3dnow cairo X alsa mp3 cdda -qt4 -gnome -kde -cups
clapack jpeg png gif"
QEMU_SOFTMMU_TARGETS="sh4 i386 m68k"
QEMU_USER_TARGETS=""
~

Ezequiel Garcia 05-29-2012 11:31 AM

Can't emerge any gcc
 
Hi,

I found the build error was related to openmp use flag being "on".
Have *no* idea why this enabled (is it default?).

Anyway, disabling it and re-emerging gcc 4.7 now fails at some
other point related to g++.

Dam'it

Ezequiel Garcia 05-29-2012 12:21 PM

Can't emerge any gcc
 
I found something strange.
What should I have in /usr/i686-pc-linux-gnu?

Currently:
$ ls
bin binutils-bin gcc-bin lib

I may be missing sys-include dir? any of you have it?

Perhaps I messed up stuff when playing with crossdev, and friends ;)


All times are GMT. The time now is 04:35 PM.

VBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO ©2007, Crawlability, Inc.