Old 05-17-2012, 11:06 AM
Konstantinos Agouros

Default anybody using openvas here?

Hi,

after the last nvt-sync I can not login. Openvasad and md.log give me:
'Authentication information could not be loaded'.
Anybody got an idea how to get around this? I tried openvasmd --rebuild and
--update both didn't help.

Regards,

Konstantin
--
Dipl-Inf. Konstantin Agouros aka Elwood Blues. Internet: elwood@agouros.de
Altersheimerstr. 1, 81545 Muenchen, Germany. Tel +49 89 69370185