Old 05-12-2012, 01:31 AM
"Michael Scherer"

Default make of gentoo-sources-3.2.12 fails

Yes, all of those. Other ebuilds run without troubles. That's what makes this failed
kernel build all the more mysterious. I've run out of options. Maybe a new kernel
release will help, but I need my box and the tweaks to .config, and I don't want
to wait, especially as I fear things might not go better even then.

regards

michael

--
Michael Scherer