Old 04-08-2008, 01:45 PM
Ale

Default Knetworkmanager doesn't show available connections info anymore

* Hi! In the last few days,* Knetworkmanager doesn't show available connections info anymore, before this problem i can always see info about available connections just putting the mouse pointer in every entry of Knetworkmanager. Is pretty useful for me this,.

I am using x86,* i have Knerworkmanager is in packages.keyboards and also =libnl-1.0_pre6-r1. Maybe this is my problem, I'm not sure, because i don't have internet access at home.
Any help is much appreciated.

Cheers!
Ale.