Old 04-30-2012, 06:20 PM
james

Default fetch restriction bypass

Hello,

OK so I have java that I must use, but it is
"fetch restricted" becasue of Oracle being
an a_hole.

However, I do not have time to manually bypass the fetch restrction
every time the file needs to be updated, as I manage
too many different gentoo systems.

FU ] dev-java/sun-jdk-1.6.0.31 [1.6.0.29]

I need to stay with the sun-jdk so an automated way
to fix this once is required.
The license fix (make.conf) does not do the trick:
ACCEPT_LICENSE="*"

No, I do not want to switch to icetea....
ideas?

James