FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
» Video Reviews

» Linux Archive

Linux-archive is a website aiming to archive linux email lists and to make them easily accessible for linux users/developers.


» Sponsor

» Partners

» Sponsor

Go Back   Linux Archive > Gentoo > Gentoo User

 
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
 
Old 04-30-2012, 11:50 AM
Neil Bothwick
 
Default libreoffice color

On Mon, 30 Apr 2012 12:36:54 +0200, Stephane Guedon wrote:

> In libreoffice, which I have had compiled several months ago, the small
> help text is not readable. It appears in grey, as you can see in the
> caption.

Are you using KDE?

> I don't know how to solve it !

There's a tweak in KDE's systemsettings, although I can't remember what I
had to do now.


--
Neil Bothwick

Drive not ready: (R)etry (G)o to Impulse (C)all Engineering
 
Old 04-30-2012, 12:06 PM
Stephane Guedon
 
Default libreoffice color

Le lundi 30 avril 2012 12:50:48 Neil Bothwick a Úcrit :
> On Mon, 30 Apr 2012 12:36:54 +0200, Stephane Guedon wrote:
> > In libreoffice, which I have had compiled several months ago, the small
> > help text is not readable. It appears in grey, as you can see in the
> > caption.
>
> Are you using KDE?
>
> > I don't know how to solve it !
>
> There's a tweak in KDE's systemsettings, although I can't remember what I
> had to do now.

Yes, i am in kde. And libreoffice have the useflag.
--
StÚphane Guedon | www.22decembre.eu

Protegez vos courriers sur internet aussi, utilisez gpg !
http://www.22decembre.eu/2012/02/27/proteger-vos-courriels-avec-gpg/
 
Old 04-30-2012, 12:55 PM
Joshua Murphy
 
Default libreoffice color

On Mon, Apr 30, 2012 at 08:06, Stephane Guedon <stephane@22decembre.eu> wrote:
> Le lundi 30 avril 2012 12:50:48 Neil Bothwick a Úcrit :
>> On Mon, 30 Apr 2012 12:36:54 +0200, Stephane Guedon wrote:
>> > In libreoffice, which I have had compiled several months ago, the small
>> > help text is not readable. It appears in grey, as you can see in the
>> > caption.
>>
>> Are you using KDE?
>>
>> > I don't know how to solve it !
>>
>> There's a tweak in KDE's systemsettings, although I can't remember what I
>> had to do now.
>
> Yes, i am in kde. And libreoffice have the useflag.
> --
> StÚphane Guedon *| *www.22decembre.eu
>
> Protegez vos courriers sur internet aussi, utilisez gpg !
> http://www.22decembre.eu/2012/02/27/proteger-vos-courriels-avec-gpg/

Well, for a shot in the dark, lacking both kde and libreoffice on this
system to check,

"System Settings.
Application Appearance -> Colours -> Colours -> Colour set:Tooltip ->
Normal Background "

source: https://bbs.archlinux.org/viewtopic.php?id=123684

--
Poison [BLX]
Joshua M. Murphy
 
Old 04-30-2012, 03:29 PM
ň╝ኜąŠ▒č
 
Default libreoffice color

At┬*2012-04-30┬*20:55:47,"Joshua┬*Murphy"┬*<poisonbl@gmail.com >┬*wrote:
>On┬*Mon,┬*Apr┬*30,┬*2012┬*at┬*08:06,┬*Stephane┬*G uedon┬*<stephane@22decembre.eu>┬*wrote:
>>┬*Le┬*lundi┬*30┬*avril┬*2012┬*12:50:48┬*Neil┬*Bo thwick┬*a┬*├ęcrit┬*:
>>>┬*On┬*Mon,┬*30┬*Apr┬*2012┬*12:36:54┬*+0200,┬*St ephane┬*Guedon┬*wrote:
>>>┬*>┬*In┬*libreoffice,┬*which┬*I┬*have┬*had┬*com piled┬*several┬*months┬*ago,┬*the┬*small
>>>┬*>┬*help┬*text┬*is┬*not┬*readable.┬*It┬*appear s┬*in┬*grey,┬*as┬*you┬*can┬*see┬*in┬*the
>>>┬*>┬*caption.
>>>
>>>┬*Are┬*you┬*using┬*KDE?
>>>
>>>┬*>┬*I┬*don't┬*know┬*how┬*to┬*solve┬*it┬*!
>>>
>>>┬*There's┬*a┬*tweak┬*in┬*KDE's┬*systemsettings, ┬*although┬*I┬*can't┬*remember┬*what┬*I
>>>┬*had┬*to┬*do┬*now.
>>
>>┬*Yes,┬*i┬*am┬*in┬*kde.┬*And┬*libreoffice┬*have┬ *the┬*useflag.

I use KDE and I faced the same problem few months ago, I solved it by add
export OOO_FORCE_DESKTOP=gnome
in my .bashrc.┬*
 
Old 04-30-2012, 10:21 PM
Neil Bothwick
 
Default libreoffice color

On Mon, 30 Apr 2012 08:55:47 -0400, Joshua Murphy wrote:

> Well, for a shot in the dark, lacking both kde and libreoffice on this
> system to check,
>
> "System Settings.
> Application Appearance -> Colours -> Colours -> Colour set:Tooltip ->
> Normal Background "

That's the one.


--
Neil Bothwick

"There are two ways of constructing a software design: One way is to make
it so simple that there are obviously no deficiencies, and the other way
is to make it so complicated that there are no obvious deficiencies.
The first method is far more difficult" -C.A.R. Hoare
 

Thread Tools




All times are GMT. The time now is 09:41 AM.

VBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO ©2007, Crawlability, Inc.
Copyright ę2007 - 2008, www.linux-archive.org