Old 04-25-2012, 04:32 PM
赵佳晖

Default Upgrade to gnome 3.2

Did anyone has some good ideas to upgrade the gnome to 3.2 ? I followed the Upgrade to Gnome 3.2 Guide , but i confused that it seems didn't say howto upgrade to Gnome 3.2 , Can anyone give me some idea?

--
好好**,天天向上!!!

Old 04-25-2012, 05:50 PM
Seong-ho Cho

Hi,
To install gnome 3.2, make sure that you attached 3D-acceleration
graphic card in your machine or not.
if no problem just run "emerge -p gnome" as a root or "sudo emerge -p
gnome" as a normal user to check what is yout own flag(feature).
of course you can refer my make.conf to find what use flag is used.
my make.conf is attached in this message.