Old 04-19-2012, 11:46 PM
Greg Bailey

Default Can RHEL6 autopartitioning create RAID sets?

In RHEL5, I had a custom installclass that had several
"partRequests.PartitionSpec" and "partRequests.RaidRequestSpec" calls to
automatically configure RAID1 arrays.

Looks like things are a bit different in RHEL6 -- now I just appear to
have generic "PartSpec" requests that I create for autopartitioning. Is
there a way to do RAID setups with auto partitioning in anaconda 13.21.149?

thanks!
Greg