Old 04-16-2012, 12:28 PM
Blossom Benns

Default Linux sites

You can download Interesting linux books here
Linux books

And review the most used linux commands
Linux commands

Old 04-16-2012, 12:35 PM
Blossom Benns

Old 04-16-2012, 12:41 PM
Jacob Mansfield

On 16 Apr 2012, at 13:35, Blossom Benns wrote:some links that probably include viruses
remind me, how does this relate to*"technical support, not for general discussions"?

Jacob Mansfield*/*Lead Developer

Blue Sapphire Media

email:**Jacob@bluesapphiremedia.co.uk

skype:**jacob.mansfield*