Old 04-13-2012, 08:06 PM
James

Default seamonkey bookmarks file location

Hello,

The seamonkey bookmarks.html (the current bookmark listing)
use to kept in

~/.mozilla/seamonkey/<###>.default

I cannot find a newer listing than 2011 in that location.

Did it get moved to another location? Remaned yet again?

What I'm after is manually coping the bookmarks
for seamonkey to another (kde)workstation.

James