Old 04-13-2012, 03:18 PM
1126

Default sys-fs/ntfsprogs?

Hello List!

I just wanted to format my external hdd with ntfs, but I couldn't. "mkfs.ntfs" is not found, and that's because ntfsprogs is not installed. And I can't install ntfsprogs, because they seem to have disappeared. When I do
a "emerge --search ntfs", only ntfs-3g is found. When I search the "packages.gentoo.org"-website, it finds an entry at sys-fs/ntfsprogs, but I can't open the website.

What's going on there?

Thanks in advance and a fine weekend!

Christian.