Old 04-11-2012, 08:38 PM
"Stefan G. Weichinger"

Default nvidia-drivers vs. nouveau

Just being curious:

I use my main workstation primarily for work.

Ok, gnome3 needs some graphic acceleration, aside from that I can only
think of the occasional mythfrontend running on my desktop.

I consider to chose nouveau drivers instead of the nvidia-drivers-package.

What are your recommendations?

Thanks, Stefan

Old 04-11-2012, 09:14 PM
Nikos Chantziaras