Old 04-07-2012, 07:46 AM
Grant

Default /etc/pm/sleep.d/ problem

My Dell XPS 13 Ultrabook goes to maximum brightness whenever I close
the top and I have to execute the following command in order to
control the brightness again:

echo 0 > /sys/class/backlight/intel_backlight/brightness

The following script in /etc/pm/sleep.d/ is said to fix the problem:

http://ubuntuforums.org/showpost.php?p=11783826&postcount=40

I created it and made it executable but it doesn't work for me. Does
anyone know what the problem might be?

- Grant