Old 04-07-2012, 12:21 AM
walt

Default WFB trust 1099 for 2011

The trust was terminated in 2011 so there will be no
more of these to deal with.

Old 04-07-2012, 12:45 AM
walt

On Fri, 06 Apr 2012 17:21:29 -0700, walt wrote:

> The trust was terminated in 2011 so there will be no more of these to
> deal with.

Oh shit oh dear oh crap. I thought I emailed this to my accountant, but
instead it wound up here. I'm totally humiliated. I cancelled the post
immediately but that obviously didn't work.

That's one of the hazards of using an email/news client like thunderbird
that handles multiple email and news server accounts

My apologies to the list for my blunder.

Old 04-07-2012, 12:49 AM
Dale

walt wrote:
> The trust was terminated in 2011 so there will be no
> more of these to deal with.

Huh? < scratches head >

Dale

:-) :-)

how you interpreted my words!

Miss the compile output? Hint:
EMERGE_DEFAULT_OPTS="--quiet-build=n"

Old 04-07-2012, 12:51 AM
Dale

walt wrote:
> On Fri, 06 Apr 2012 17:21:29 -0700, walt wrote:
>
>> The trust was terminated in 2011 so there will be no more of these to
>> deal with.
>
> Oh shit oh dear oh crap. I thought I emailed this to my accountant, but
> instead it wound up here. I'm totally humiliated. I cancelled the post
> immediately but that obviously didn't work.
>
> That's one of the hazards of using an email/news client like thunderbird
> that handles multiple email and news server accounts
>
> My apologies to the list for my blunder.

Whew, that clears up that confusion. ROFL

Dale

:-) :-)