Old 04-04-2012, 09:13 PM
Stefan Schmiedl

Default Re Nginx with PHP-FPM

Silvio,

S> Could someone possibly provide me the USE flags available
S> if someone has run Nginx, PHP and Fpm.

S> It were nice.

# emerge nginx php:5.3 -pv

Calculating dependencies ... done!
[ebuild R ] www-servers/nginx-1.1.17 USE="http http-cache ipv6 pcre ssl vim-syntax -aio -debug -libatomic -pcre-jit" NGINX_MODULES_HTTP="access addition auth_basic autoindex browser charset dav empty_gif fastcgi geo gzip headers_more limit_req limit_zone map memcached proxy push realip referer rewrite scgi split_clients ssi stub_status sub upload upstream_ip_hash userid uwsgi xslt -cache_purge -degradation -flv -geoip -gzip_static -image_filter -mp4 -passenger -perl -random_index -secure_link -slowfs_cache -upload_progress" NGINX_MODULES_MAIL="-imap -pop3 -smtp" 0 kB
[ebuild R ] dev-lang/php-5.3.10-r2 USE="bcmath berkdb bzip2 calendar cgi cli crypt ctype curl doc exif fileinfo filter fpm gd gdbm gmp hash iconv imap ipv6 json mhash mysql mysqli nls pcntl pdo phar posix postgres readline session simplexml soap sockets spell sqlite sqlite3 ssl suhosin threads tidy tokenizer truetype unicode wddx xml xmlreader xmlrpc xmlwriter xsl zip zlib -apache2 -cdb -cjk -curlwrappers -debug -embed -enchant -firebird -flatfile (-frontbase) -ftp -inifile -intl -iodbc -kerberos -kolab -ldap -ldap-sasl -libedit -mssql -mysqlnd -oci8-instant-client -odbc -pic -qdbm -recode -sharedmem -snmp (-sybase-ct) -sysvipc -xpm" 0 kB

The important parts are fastcgi for nginx and fpm for php.

s.

Old 04-05-2012, 12:11 AM
Silvio Siefke

Good Morning,

On Wed, 4 Apr 2012 23:13:14 +0200
Stefan Schmiedl <s@xss.de> wrote:

> # emerge nginx php:5.3 -pv

thanks i have compile php and nginx with ur flags. But the result is same.
Nginx like not PHP. The website is blank. Not give out phpinfo();

I dont know what should do now, when self the original sourcecode want not
run, thats not normal.

Regards and thx to all
Silvio

Old 04-05-2012, 12:58 PM
Stefan Schmiedl

Silvio,

Thursday, April 5, 2012, 2:11:55 AM, you wrote:

S> thanks i have compile php and nginx with ur flags. But the result is same.
S> Nginx like not PHP. The website is blank. Not give out phpinfo();

If you have compiled nginx and php with these flags, things should work,
if you tell both components how to communicate with each other.

What is the output of

curl -I http://localhost/info.php

and of

curl http://localhost/info.php

assuming that you still have the file info.php that showed up in the logs
quoted in your original post.

Also:
ps ax | grep nginx
ps ax | grep php-fpm
netstat -lpnt | grep ":80"
netstat -lpnt | grep ":9000"

S> I dont know what should do now, when self the original sourcecode want not
S> run, thats not normal.

Calm down, wind some watch, and start to think about which points are accessible
for debugging this conundrum.

s.