Old 03-30-2012, 07:55 PM
Vratislav Podzimek

Default introducing the DatetimeSpoke

This set of patches introduce the DatetimeSpoke with some basic functionality. Callbacks of buttons should be working and comboboxes should be filtered. Timeformat RadioButton and NTP Switch functionality are missing. There is no cohesion between region/city comboboxes and the timezones map.

--
Vratislav Podzimek

Old 03-30-2012, 08:06 PM
Vratislav Podzimek

I've forgotten one -- AM/PM switching is not supposed to be working as
well.

--
Vratislav Podzimek

Old 04-02-2012, 12:10 PM
Vratislav Podzimek

You can ignore these, I will rebase it in a better way add some more and
resend them all in a few hours.

--
Vratislav Podzimek

Old 04-02-2012, 03:13 PM
Vratislav Podzimek

This set of patches introduce the DatetimeSpoke with some basic functionality. Callbacks of buttons should be working and comboboxes should be filtered. NTP Switch functionality is missing. Also a proper time initialization and updating (in time and when radiobuttons are toggled) have to be added.

Preview can be seen on:
http://vpodzime.fedorapeople.org/datetime_spoke.ogg

--
Vratislav Podzimek

Old 04-02-2012, 03:57 PM
Chris Lumens

> This set of patches introduce the DatetimeSpoke with some basic
> functionality. Callbacks of buttons should be working and comboboxes
> should be filtered. NTP Switch functionality is missing. Also a proper
> time initialization and updating (in time and when radiobuttons are
> toggled) have to be added.

Overall, looks really good. I made a couple comments but nothing
serious. Once you push it, I'll walk through and probably make some
minor UI changes after I've had a chance to play with everything.

I didn't see anything that requires numpy, though. I'm a little
concerned about what it will pull in - libgcc, libgfortran, liblapack,
libatlas. This could potentially be pretty big.

- Chris