Old 04-05-2008, 05:19 PM
"Mark Knecht"

Default Which ivtv on newest Gentoo kernels?

I'm building a new MythTV backend server today. We use PVR-150/250
cards so that means using the ivtv driver. I found this Gentoo page:

http://ivtvdriver.org/index.php/Howto:Gentoo

I'm wondering if anyone else is using ivtv on the newest Gentoo
kernels? I haven't found a good page yet that states what version of
the ivtv driver works with a specific kernel. If someone knows where a
list like that might be could you point me there?

Thanks,
Mark

Old 04-05-2008, 06:46 PM
"Ricardo Saffi Marques"