Old 03-22-2012, 10:26 PM
Kraus Philipp

Default cryptsetup with static libs

Hello,

I try to build the cryptsetup tools, but all depended library should be build with +static-libs use flag.
I have set my packages.use to:

sys-fs/cryptsetup -static-libs
dev-libs/libgcrypt static-libs
dev-libs/popt static-libs
dev-libs/libgpg-error static-libs
sys-apps/util-linux static-libs

Can I build the cryptsetup without the static libs? Is there a reason that I must build it with static libs?

Thanks

Phil