Old 03-19-2012, 08:24 PM

Default Attachments with Yahoo Mail in Firefox

I can't sent a reply email with an attachment when using Yahoo*mail in Firefox.* However, on a Windows box it works just fine with explorer.* This seem very strange because I can create a new email and a file attaches without error, but when I reply to an email the attachment fails.* Does this happen to anyone else?* It seems very strange.

Thanks

--dhk*