Old 03-27-2012, 01:12 PM
"J. Roeleveld"

Default Initramfs or move /usr to /, oh my...

On Mon, March 19, 2012 1:31 am, Pandu Poluan wrote:
> When I started administering remote servers, Citrix's XenServer is Good
> Enoughâ?¢ to deploy in production, so now it's the first thing I install
> on a
> virgin box, even if said virgin box will host only one VM.
>
> This provides me with a usable Virtual Console through which I can watch
> the boot process.

These things are soo usefull
That's one of the reasons why I have decided to only get servers with
remote-desktop-over-network support in hardware

I don't want to leave a screen and keyboard connected to machines that are
supposed to run independently.

--
Joost