-   -   mdev: Has anybody managed to get the keyboard and mouse to work under X? (http://www.linux-archive.org/gentoo-user/644720-mdev-has-anybody-managed-get-keyboard-mouse-work-under-x.html)

Alan Mackenzie 03-14-2012 02:20 PM

mdev: Has anybody managed to get the keyboard and mouse to work under X?

Hi, Gentoo.

As I've said a few times in the current threads, the only thing
preventing me from moving fully onto mdev is not having a working
keyboard and mouse (evdev??) under X.

Has anybody else tried this, and if so, what results have you had?

--
Alan Mackenzie (Nuremberg, Germany).

"Mike Edenfield" 03-14-2012 08:14 PM