Old 03-09-2012, 07:12 AM
赵佳晖

Default How can i use GRUB to boot my windows?

Hello , everyone , just now , i have installed gentoo from ubuntu 11.10 , And when i install the grub with the command : grub-install --no-floppy /dev/sda . And when i reboot , i aware that i have*
override my MBR. *And Now how can i edit my grub in the gentoo to boot my windows 7 on /dev/sda1 ? *

* *For my windows boot manager has been override , should i use a windows live CD , and go to DOS to execute the command : " fdisk /mbr " , *after that ,add the ubuntu and gentoo to the windows

*boot manager ? *
* *Can i boot the windows 7 from GRUB dircetly? * ***PS: my grub version in gentoo is : GNU GRUB 0.97--
好好**,天天向上!!!