Old 04-04-2008, 07:54 PM
Max

Default Streamtuner doesn't show Shoutcast genres

Hello

I use streamtuner to tune into Shoutcast streams. Usually it shows a
list with genry categorys which is very usefull. But since a while I can
only access the "Top Streams" List and thats the end of it, no more
categorys.

I tried to reset the app by deleting the setting directory, without any
success. On google I found some reports about the problem, but no
solution. None of them where gentoo related. Any ideas?

cu
Max