Old 03-05-2012, 08:41 PM
Stephane Guedon

Default kscreensaver

Hi

I wonder how to solve my problem with kscreensaver : it launch when idle, ok,
but also when a film is on (witch looks like idle, but not actually,
obviously).

So, what to do, do you think ?

Thanks for help guys !
--
Stéphane Guedon | www.22decembre.eu

Protegez vos courriers sur internet aussi, utilisez gpg !
http://www.22decembre.eu/2012/02/27/proteger-vos-courriels-avec-gpg/

Old 03-06-2012, 05:55 AM
Florian Philipp

Am 05.03.2012 22:41, schrieb Stephane Guedon:
> Hi
>
> I wonder how to solve my problem with kscreensaver : it launch when idle, ok,
> but also when a film is on (witch looks like idle, but not actually,
> obviously).
>
> So, what to do, do you think ?
>
> Thanks for help guys !

mplayer, mplayer2 and vlc have the capability to turn screensavers off.
However, I think this only works with xscreensaver.

Regards,
Florian Philipp