Old 02-29-2012, 08:27 PM
"Stefan G. Weichinger"

Default SOLVED: old cyrus-imapd from overlay

Am 29.02.2012 09:35, schrieb J. Roeleveld:

> If you want to still try to copy the mail over, you need to look into
> converting the *.db files.

Just as a closing(?) feedback here:

people at the cyrus-ml were a great support, I am nearly done with my
conversion.

And, yes, I run (gentoo stable) 2.4.12 now.

Thanks, Stefan

Old 03-02-2012, 07:23 PM
"Stefan G. Weichinger"

Am 29.02.2012 22:27, schrieb Stefan G. Weichinger:
> Am 29.02.2012 09:35, schrieb J. Roeleveld:
>
>> If you want to still try to copy the mail over, you need to look into
>> converting the *.db files.
>
> Just as a closing(?) feedback here:
>
> people at the cyrus-ml were a great support, I am nearly done with my
> conversion.
>
> And, yes, I run (gentoo stable) 2.4.12 now.

Does anyone use web-cyradm with this??
I can use the web-app, it writes to mysql OK.
But it doesn't trigger cyradm to create mailboxes ...

And I wonder if that might have to do with php or *something*

Stefan