Old 02-26-2012, 09:43 PM
Alex Schuster

Default local layman repository missing files

Hi there!

I haven't been able to emerge sci-libs/dcmtk from the science overlay for
a while, due to a missing dcmtk-asneeded.patch in the files directory. In
fact, the whole /var/portage/layman/science/files directory was missing.

I fixed this by removing and adding the science overlay again:
layman -d science
layman -a science

Any idea why this was necessary? eix-sync said all was up to date, same
result when I do a 'git pull' manually there.

Just being curious,

Wonko