-   -   local layman repository missing files (http://www.linux-archive.org/gentoo-user/637874-local-layman-repository-missing-files.html)

Alex Schuster 02-26-2012 09:43 PM

local layman repository missing files

Hi there!

I haven't been able to emerge sci-libs/dcmtk from the science overlay for
a while, due to a missing dcmtk-asneeded.patch in the files directory. In
fact, the whole /var/portage/layman/science/files directory was missing.

I fixed this by removing and adding the science overlay again:
layman -d science
layman -a science

Any idea why this was necessary? eix-sync said all was up to date, same
result when I do a 'git pull' manually there.

Just being curious,

Wonko