Old 02-26-2012, 08:45 PM
Jeff Cranmer

Default Mythtv compilation problems

Hi all,

I'm having trouble compiling mythtv-0.24.1.

The build log is attached. Can anyone help me decipher what is going
on?

mythtv-0.23.1_p27077 compiles OK.

Thanks

Jeff

Old 02-26-2012, 09:33 PM
Alex Schuster

Jeff Cranmer writes:

> I'm having trouble compiling mythtv-0.24.1.
>
> The build log is attached. Can anyone help me decipher what is going
> on?
>
> mythtv-0.23.1_p27077 compiles OK.

Probably the same problem they are talking about here:
http://www.mythtv.org/pipermail/mythtv-dev/2011-October/071414.html

The thread also mentions how to fix it (adding "#include <GL/glu.h>" to
mythrender_opengl.cpp). You can probably do this manually by going to the
build directory, editing the file, and starting over with
"FEATURES=keepwork emereg --resume". It would be nice if you'd file a bug
about this at bugs.gentoo.org, so someone can fix this issue.

Wonko