Old 02-26-2012, 04:04 AM

Default USB <=> SCSII adaptor ?

Hi,

is there any USB to SCSII adaptor known, which works with Linux ?

Thank you very much for any help in advance!
Best regards,
mcc

Old 02-27-2012, 02:33 PM
Paul Hartman

On Sat, Feb 25, 2012 at 11:04 PM, <meino.cramer@gmx.de> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> is there any USB to SCSII adaptor known, which works with Linux ?
>
> Thank you very much for any help in advance!
> Best regards,
> mcc

Adaptec USB2Xchange supposedly has a linux driver, or at least it used
to (no idea if it's kept current with later kernels). I have not used
it myself, but apparently it works in Linux, or did at one time in
history.