Old 02-25-2012, 04:54 PM
Volker Armin Hemmann

Default Konsole + zsh ctrl-c does not work anymore as expected

Hello everybody,

since upgrading zsh to 4.3.17 I have a problem with Konsole 4.8.0.

ctrl-c does not quit a running program. It ends su -/sux - sessions.

log in as user
start konsole
su -
ping www.google.com
hit ctrl-c
su-session quit. user again, ping still running.

Before I open a bug, has anybody else seen this too?

--
#163933

Old 02-25-2012, 08:08 PM
Neil Bothwick

On Sat, 25 Feb 2012 18:54:06 +0100, Volker Armin Hemmann wrote:

> since upgrading zsh to 4.3.17 I have a problem with Konsole 4.8.0.
>
> ctrl-c does not quit a running program. It ends su -/sux - sessions.
>
> log in as user
> start konsole
> su -
> ping www.google.com
> hit ctrl-c
> su-session quit. user again, ping still running.
>
> Before I open a bug, has anybody else seen this too?

Yes, but I've no idea when it started as I usually run root sessions in
tmux, where Ctrl-C works as it did with previous zsh releases.

--
Neil Bothwick

Run with scissors. Remove mattress tags. Top post. Be a rebel.

Old 02-25-2012, 08:35 PM
Volker Armin Hemmann

Am Samstag, 25. Februar 2012, 21:08:50 schrieb Neil Bothwick:
> On Sat, 25 Feb 2012 18:54:06 +0100, Volker Armin Hemmann wrote:
> > since upgrading zsh to 4.3.17 I have a problem with Konsole 4.8.0.
> >
> > ctrl-c does not quit a running program. It ends su -/sux - sessions.
> >
> > log in as user
> > start konsole
> > su -
> > ping www.google.com
> > hit ctrl-c
> > su-session quit. user again, ping still running.
> >
> > Before I open a bug, has anybody else seen this too?
>
> Yes, but I've no idea when it started as I usually run root sessions in
> tmux, where Ctrl-C works as it did with previous zsh releases.

as it does with xterm.

Or with zsh 4.3.15

I opened a bug and masked 4.3.17 for now. Thank you.

--
#163933